แนะนำหลักสูตรระดับปริญญาโท ภาควิชาบริหารธุรกิจ 2 สาขาวิชาได้แก่
MASTER OF SCIENCE IN MANAGEMENT ระยะเวลาการเรียน 1 ปี / ไม่ต้องมีประสบการณ์ทำงาน
Focused on Global Asia with a special emphasis on Singapore as a logistics, supply chain and service management hub, the SMU MM is specially designed to transform degree holders with no prior business experience by providing them with a sound knowledge of the fundamentals of management across a range of practical disciplines and allowing them to make the transition, building on past educational accomplishments, into the world of business.
Delivered by SMU faculty and industry practitioners, this programme offers a broad but vigorous management education with a unique concentration on sustainable supply chain, logistics and services management to take advantage of Singapores status as a global logistics and services hub.
Study mode: Full-time
Programme Length: 1 year
- Good business and non-business academic undergraduate degree.
- A good score in GMAT or SMU Admissions Test
- TOEFL/ IELTS is required if the medium of instruction of your undergraduate studies was not in English. It must be taken within the last 2 years at the time of submitting your application.
- 2 reference letters.
- Shortlisted candidates may be invited for an interview and/ or written tests by the Admissions Committee to ensure the candidates possess the intellectual capabilities and motivation to succeed in the programme.
- Application Fee: S$50*
- Acceptance Fee: S$500* (Amount payable upon acceptance to the programme)
- Tuition Fee: S$35,000 (including GST)
Payable in 3 instalments
The tuition fee does not include the purchase of reference books.
For more details, please visit our website: